Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Growing

So a few days ago I found some old cat grass seeds at my mom's place and thought I would plant them. The box they came in was broken so I used a transparent kitchen dish instead and added some soil. They started to grow real quick so thought it would be cool if I took several pictures of them growing. I also thought it would be a good opportunity to try my hands on making a gif.



This is my first try ever at making a gif and I realized that I should have had a stand and not move the camera at all. So it looks rather crappy whit the movement. The lighting is different in each picture but I like that since you can sort of see that at least the pictures are taken at different times of the day. I used 8 pictures taken over 9 hours, roughly 1h apart, when creating it.




Also for comparison I took two pictures about 24h apart. Its really insane how fast it grows. I think its really cool that I can literally watch the grass grow over a day. The cats are still a bit unsure if they like it or not. So far they have only tasted the grass a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment