Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Crochet halloween candy baskets

I really enjoy decorating, crafting and baking for Halloween. Even baked a pumpkin pie! Also I always try to throw a Halloween party with lots of candy of course. So for this year I crocheted candy baskets. Sure they are mostly suited for paper-wrapped candy but that´s a small price to pay to have such cute baskets. I made a simple candy corn inspired basket. In Sweden we don´t have candy corn but the colours are just so much Halloween and it will work great for Easter as well! Of course my cat could not leave the wrapped candy alone. She is really crazy about all things that makes rustling noises.


Crocheted candy corn inspired candy basket.


My second basked I actually crafted for saint Patrick's day. But I think it also works great as a witch cauldron. I´m also really pleased with how it turned out so I love using it. Usually it stands on my TV bench at the end of my Nyan cat made out of pearl beads filled with my various Hama bead coasters.


Crocheted cauldron candy basket.



No comments:

Post a Comment